International Marine Research Benefits from Project Management, with Margo Haygood
Introduction to Value Engineering, with Ashley Carson and Rob Stewart
Providence Medical Foundation - Guest Housing Project
As part of the December Chapter meeting, representatives from Providence Portland Medical Foundation will provide a briefing on the Providence Guest Housing Campaign. Learn about project management techniques, timeline and plans for completion of the Guest Housing project.
Professional Development News
How to Manage Integrated Programs, 1/28-29/2014. Read more...
Deliver Projects On Time™ with eXtreme Project Management©, 2/19/2014 Read more...
Spring PMP/CAPM begins 2/1/2014 Read more...
Be sure to check our special online training opportunities.
Visit the Roundtable web page to see meeting information. Read more...
- Nov/Dec Public Health canceled.
- Nov/Dec Clark combined on Dec. 6.
- January 1 - Port of Portland meeting canceled
Looking ahead to 2014: New room for NE Public Health Roundtable at PSOB
Welcome New Chapter Volunteers
- Jim Ure, PMP, Asst. Newsletter Director
- Brett Anderson, PMP, Asst. VP of Professional Development
- Gabrielle Nunley, Dir. of PMP Certification
- Jonathon Gray, Volunteer Recognition Team member
- Margaret Matera, Asst. Dir. of Volunteering
- Read more...
Would you like to make a difference? Get involved!