Discount Codes for Events
We can create Discount Codes to be used during event registration in order to adjust/reduce the pricing for an event.
Why do we use Discount Codes?
- to give a discount to members of a particular organization
- to allow certain volunteers reduced pricing
- as a gift/raffle prize
- for free attendance for speakers and sponsors
- as part of group registration
Requesters & Approvers
- Volunteers at the Director level and above may request Discount Codes, after discussing with their supervisor (Board member) and receiving verbal approval.
- An approval process is built into the online form -- the approver is the VP who is the owner of the event, as this impacts their budget. Only volunteers at the Asst. VP level and Board members may approve Discount Codes.
- See the approved Volunteer Benefit Matrix.
Discount Code Process
A Discount Code will allow someone to register at a % or $ discount from the established pricing, or for free. This discount is ON TOP OF the pricing they receive normally, which is controlled by their membership status/group and by the date of registration.
Discount Codes are enabled for specific events. We can control the number of uses per event (we cannot control the total number of uses overall, if the code is to be used for more than one event).
You will receive a confirmation email with lnks to the original request. Please be sure to save this for future reference.
You will be notified when the request has been approved.
The Web Team will notify you when the Discount Code is ready for use.
>> Click here to fill out the Discount Code Request Form (log in required)
>> Click here to see the results spreadsheet and view all Discount Code requests.