How to Post a Job
PMI Portland Chapter is proud to offer this automated job posting service as part of our commitment to provide value to our PMI Portland Chapter members. This is a free service to both employers and to current PMI Portland Chapter members.
How does it work?
Employers do not need to be PMI Portland members, nor do they pay a fee for this service. They merely send a message describing the job opening to a specific email address. After the message is approved it is distributed as-is to the hundreds of subscribed Project Management professionals who are actively seeking employment.
Job Seekers must be current PMI Portland Chapter members and must subscribe to this service. For more information, see Job Opportunities.
How to Post a Job
- Send the job posting information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The job posting content can be in the body of the email, or in an attached Word doc or PDF. See below for guidelines.
- The job posting will be quickly reviewed and distributed to all subscribed Job Seekers.
- In the body of your email please include the following information:
- The job title and closing date.
- The email address you would like the Job Seeker's reply sent to (i.e. jobs@NeatCo.com).
- Any other contact information that the Job Seeker should know.
- The Job Posting content should be:
- Aimed directly at the job seeker (not the job posting service).
- Short, including a link to a page on your website and/or an email address.
- Related to Project Management work. Postings that we do not feel are appropriate for our membership will be rejected.
- If we feel that the posting is unclear, we may respond with some suggestions for improvement.
Contact our Jobs Manager at email@example.com for questions or to update or close a posting.
Jobs Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opportunities web page
Last Updated on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 06:32 PM