2013 Annual Conference
Managing Projects, Programs, and Portfolios: The Power of Professionalism
Friday, August 23, 2013
This premier educational event takes place every August.
Come join us to . . .
- Learn the latest tools, tips, techniques and trends in project, program and portfolio management that will help you take your career to the next level and improve your organizational success.
- Network and share ideas and experiences with executives, project, program and portfolio managers, sponsors, and other practitioners from a wide variety of industries, government agencies, and educational institutions.
- Earn professional development units (PDUs) toward maintaining your PMI credential.
Whatever your stake in projects, this event is a valuable asset for you, your team, and your organization.
Traci Duez with "Breaking Free: Leading the Way"
Randy Black with "The Future of Project Management"
Four tracks will be presented this year:
|Leading the Way
||Project leaders provide advocacy of innovation, strategic direction and positive change. This track centers on leadership skills, training and knowledge that will help you become the leader you are meant to be.
|Making the Leap
||From waterfall to lean/six sigma and agile, project management continues to evolve bringing advancement and excellence to organizations. This track focuses on growing trends, tools and techniques.
|Driving for Success
||Successful project management leads to more efficient use of organization resources by progressive management of stakeholders, scope, cost, risk. This track focuses on successful practices that will ensure organizational transparency and project, program and portfolio success.
|Proving the Value
||Project, Program and Portfolio management promotes organizational success by providing standard, consistent and repeatable processes that increase value and reduce risk. This track focuses on the added value that project management brings to organizations as a whole.
Earn 8 PDUs for the entire conference
Doubletree Hotel - Lloyd Center
1000 NE Multnomah
Portland, Oregon 97232
|Deadlines (at 5:00 p.m.)||Chapter Members||Chapter Student Members||Non-Members|
|Super Earlybird (4/1 - 5/15/2013)
|Earlybird (5/15 - 6/30/2013)
|Regular (6/30 - 8/19/2013)
|Late (after 8/19/2013 at 5 p.m.)
Organizations–do you need to register a group with one credit card payment? Use the Group Registration Process (TBD)
How to Participate in this Event
Call for Speakers
If you are interested in speaking at this event, click here for information.
Event Sponsorships are Available
Become a corporate sponsor. Click here for more information.
Click here to see volunteer positions
Annual Conference Director
Event Cancellation/Refund Information
- 90% of the registration amount will be refunded if the request for cancellation/refund is received more than 30 days prior to the event.
- 75% of the registration amount will be refunded if the request for cancellation/refund is received between 29 and 8 days prior to the event.
- If request for refunds are received less than 7 days prior to the start of the event, the refund will not be processed since monetary outlays have been incurred for meals and materials.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing to the respective event coordinator: Annual Conference Director
- Registrations cannot be transferred from event to event due to different rate structures; a refund will be processed and applied to the original credit card.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
Event Registration and Pricing Information
Partner with PMI Portland Chapter
Director of Sponsor Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Conference Director email@example.com
VP of Professional Development firstname.lastname@example.org