Welcome 2016-2018 PMI Portland Chapter Board Members!
Congratulations to the individuals who have been elected to lead the Chapter for the 2016-2018 Board year! The new Board will take office on July 1, with transitions beginning soon.
Thank you to the many members who took the time to vote – your votes count! If you did not vote, we would like to understand why and encourage you to send a quick note to President Elect so that we can continue to improve our processes going forward.
As the new Board sets its strategy and tactical plans for the upcoming year, we will be looking to fill the volunteer roster for the year. If you are interested in serving the Chapter once or in a recurring role, please visit the Volunteer Opportunities web page, or contact the Director of Volunteer Management.
Elected Board of Directors
- President – Jimmy Godard, MBA, PMP
- President Elect – Stephen Wilks, PMP
- Past President - Sarabjeet (Saby) Waraich, PMP
- Secretary – Maria Schaeffer, PMP
- VP At Large - OPEN
- VP of Finance – Carrie Hertel, PMP
- VP of Marketing – Lokesh Aggarwal, PMP
- VP of Membership – Shannon Musson
- VP of Professional Development – Jean Richardson, PMP, PMI-ACP
- VP of Programs – Titu Hariharan, PMP
- VP of Operations – Chen Chen, PMP
- VP of Outreach – Greg Spehar, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP
For information about each Portfolio and their team, see the Chapter Leadership page.
For information about volunteering, see the Volunteer Opportunities page.